Wednesday 24 October 2007

A New Poker Place

Hey all,

Hope everyone is well. I am currently de-stressing after a day of not-so-fun filled frolics :)
I bring good news however. My good friends over at WassOnline have given me the latest info into their latest project, WassPoker!

WassPoker is a piece of internet poker software that is soon to be launched and filled with eager players. It has been produced to give online poker players a chance to play entertaining poker games in a reliable, appealing environment. To celebrate it's launch WassPoker are holding a special $500 freeroll tournament, it's pre-register only so hop over now and get your name on the list to win $500 for free.
WassPoker will also be committed to holding fantastic events like their opening one on a regular basis and have already rumored additional launch offers with total prizes over $2,500!

The great thing about WassPoker is that it has been built with community ideals that have emerged from WassOnline. This means there is very much an emphasis on building a comfortable community for all players. Dave 'Doc' Sharpe (marketing manager) mentioned himself that they have been working especially hard to make players feel "at home".

I have already signed up so I will see some of you online :) The first $500 is mine!

In other news, I have been enjoying a few games of real life poker with my friends. We played Tuesday an I am happy to announce I won for a change :) pulled off a pretty good comeback to. I was definitely chip looser after the first half an hour but I came back with a few excellent hands (one in which I totally bluffed my brother to beat his straight). I also had a few lucky river cards, but I suppose you have to every now and again right?

Good luck to everyone this week and don't forget that excellent offer from WassPoker!

-Frank

No comments: