Friday 7 September 2007

A Cheerful Google News Mail

Hello All,

My first official post :)
I subscribe to a google news feed for my chosen hobby (as everyone should) and was happy to see one of my favorite poker community sites featured!
WassOnline.com recently relaunched their site/community and had put out a press release, they had even quoted some of the members i speak to on a daily basis, it was quite a buzz, kinda like seeing your mum on the local news :) I wasn't personally quoted but maybe next time my words of wisdom can go flying around to the thousand corners of the internet. You can find the press release here.

I also went to see a house today, i'm looking for a bigger place. Ended up being really disappointed as it was a lovely shaped house, nice rooms etc but very badly kept. Never mind hopefully I will see a new one soon.

No comments: